Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lucky the Goat



He's lucky he's not being eaten.

This has got to be the most annoying goat in the world. I wish I knew a petting zoo I could unload him on. Isn't he adorable? Don't you want to take him home with you?

Seriously, I've had to take quite a few deep breaths on more than one occasion and just walk away from the goat. Lest Goat Protective Services come a-knocking on my door.

Lucky is enjoyable up to a point. But the truth is...not even the other goats want to have anything to do with him. He's like the cute, overly friendly kid with a drooling problem in first grade that everyone picks on. You feel bad about picking on him, but feel as though he sort of sets himself up for it.

The fact that I was that kid make me feel even guiltier for being annoyed at Lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment