Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Shorts are Showing...

I have a micro short up on Tuesday Shorts called The Watchmaker's Lover. It's 50 words. It's very very short. Read The Man Whose Home is a Bench by Eva Eliav and Farm Wars by Nathan Key while you are there. I'm particularly charmed by Farm Wars because there's a goat in it.

I love Tuesday Shorts because it's so playful. It features only stories 100 words and under. They took my drabble, Gracie's Mom, so this is the second piece they've graciously accepted from me. Link

2 Comments:

  1. Leeuna said...
    To say so much in so few words takes great talent.
    Congratulations on your publishing success, Rosie. Hope you are doing well.

    Hugs and smiles.
    Anne Johnson said...
    My goodness, that is an art you got going there, girl!

Post a Comment