Saturday, September 10, 2005


I'm not sure if they've called Mike Brown back to DC to fire him orgive him a medal. Everyone else who has screwed up in this administration has gotten some sort of honor or promotion.

And of course... every one pads their resume. I'm sure he didn't expect this to happen. I mean....Who'd a thunk it? But, Brownie does appear to padded his resume in a way that sort of crosses the line. The line between bullshit and pathological lying.

And it all comes down to accountability and the lack thereof in theadministration. If GWB was a real leader, heads would roll. But he's too interested in people liking him. And not the people who count.

Here ya go, Brownie. Here's the nation's safety from natural disasters. You deserve it for kissing my ass so good. "You're doing a heck of a job here, Brownie!"

Gormless Git. Ain't no cold cokes in hell.




How
Reliable is Mike Brown's Resume?







Mike Brown's Resume
from Findlaw




They had to take the Arabian Horse thing off today. I think they
are trying to expunge that part of Brownie's life for some reason.




Memorable Quotes from previous employers and people Brown claims to have worked for, et al...:



"I think I've told you that I'm into Arab horses. Well, for 3 years Michael Brown was hired and then fired by our IAHA, the International Arabian Horse Assoc. He was an unmitigated, total fucking disaster. I was shocked as hell when captain clueless put him in charge of FEMA a couple of years ago."



"He ruined IAHA financially so badly that we had to change the name and combine it with the Purebred registry.

I am telling you this after watching the fucking shipwreck in the Gulf. His incompetence is KILLING people."



"The assistant is more like an intern. Department heads did not report
to him."



"Yes. Mike Brown worked for me. He was my administrative assistant. He
was a student at Central State University. Mike used to handle a lot of
details. Every now and
again I'd ask him to write me a speech. He was very loyal. He was
always on time. He always had on a suit and a starched white shirt."
(anyone who's been trained to write coded negative letters of
recommendation will get a laugh out of the above.)



"He may have been an adjunct instructor, but that title is very
different from that of 'professor'."



As for the honor of "Outstanding Political Science Professor," Johnson
says, "I spoke with the department chair yesterday and he's not aware
of it."



"not a person that anyone here is familiar with."



"was never director here, was never on the board of directors, was
never executive director. He was never here in any capacity. I never
heard his name mentioned here."



"He did mainly transactional work, not litigation," says Jones. "There
was a feeling that he was not serious and somewhat shallow."










I keep finding more quotes about this idiot as I go.

We all know a Mike Brown. He's the guy at work who gets by kissing the bosses' ass while doing absolutely nothing. He's the idiot who keeps talking about "team work"when what he really means is "how can I get you to do my job for me?" He's the asshole that you've had to cover for for the past five years because no one can get rid of him because the boss thinks his crap doesn't stink. You know him!




The difference here is that even our most incompetant bosses usually know not to give this asshole any real or crucial responsibility. Mike can't help it that he's an idiot. The real responsibility and accountability lies with the numbnut who awarded him FEMA.




Guess the leadership at the Department of Complete Imbecility had already been farmed out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment