Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank You All!!

A Great Big Thank You Goes Out to Everyone!!!!

Most particularly to MerryLea Rescue in Frederick, Maryland who picked up the entire bill for the Fat Buddy's treatment!

If you were planning to help the Fat Buddy out, please instead consider donating to MerryLea since they have made it possible for us to go ahead with F.B's treatment. Donating to them will make it possible for them to help another needy dog...so, pay it forward!

Fat Buddy would give you all a great sloppy kiss of thanks but, believe me when I tell you, this would not be a pleasant experience.

4 Comments:

  1. threecollie said...
    I am so glad. I felt terrible that I couldn't help and I am delighted that someone could.
    Mary said...
    I'm so glad that you were able to get the help you needed. Please keep us updated on the treatment.

    Blessings,
    Mary
    KMTBERRY said...
    I came down with the flu Tuesday Morning, and just now was well enough to turn on the computer and get out my credit card to send the $50 I promised.

    But now it looks like I should send the money to Merrilea instead

    I am sorry I got delayed. Should I send it to Merrilea or to your vet?
    Rosie said...
    Hey KMTBerry...

    That would be great and I'm sure MerryLea would appreciate it.

Post a Comment