Friday, June 27, 2008

A moment of silence....

Sorry, no food today.

But I did want us to observe a moment of silence over the tragic death of Newport Utilities' two giant hamsters they use to generate power for Hartford, Grassy Fork and Cosby. Said hamsters expired at about 3:30p.m yesterday, plunging the entire area into darkness for 10 hours.

A company spokesman said, "We thought it was a terr-ist attack, but no--looks like somebody forgot to feed them."

Cuddles and Snookums will be sorely missed and there is some doubt that the gerbils replacing the hamsters will be as efficient, since everyone knows gerbils are just rats with hairy tails.

3 Comments:

  1. Mike Golch said...
    Oh is that why we keep getting power fluctions. I guess C.E.I. does not feed their hamsters enough.as well.That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Big Time Hugs and God's blessings you way.

    I am not a gun toting person,but I am a Denocrat!
    Anonymous said...
    Hello there, this did make me laugh! They need to re-think the gerbil scenario... I can see many an accident happening with those tails on the loose!
    Just called over from Philips place to say hi, congrats on your award too!
    Unknown said...
    Oh my......... Cuddles and Snookems used to power a VW we used to have. I have wondered for years what happened to them. My sympathy to all who knew and loved them.

Post a Comment