Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Sunday ~ Stormy Sky


Yet another stormy sky for you this Sunday. We've been getting plenty of rain here, at least.

The guineas, bless their little Pavlovian hearts, have become conditioned to the sound of the dog food bin clattering open. They come when I call. You know that song Beverly Hills by Weezer--it's one of my favorites. Anyway, there's a backup chorus in that song that goes, "Gimme, gimme". Did I mention I love that song? Anyway, I've altered it for when I call the guineas.

Beverly Hills - That's where I want to be! (Guinea Guinea)
Living in Beverly Hills...
Beverly Hills - Rolling like a celebrity! (Guinea Guinea)
Living in Beverly Hills...

So, yeah--I got prehistoric farmyard birds who answer to Weezer. So sue me.

Happy Sunday.

3 Comments:

  1. Kristin said...
    Love the song. Love it even more now that I know what they are saying...Guinea...of course.
    Unknown said...
    Beautiful photo of the sky.

    Those guineas of your are a riot. Live surely isn't boring around there with those critters to entertain.
    Anonymous said...
    ... that's pretty funny..... but a dumber bird than a guinea, I have never seen....

    Eric

Post a Comment