Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Tractor Man Cometh...

This was taken last year when my sweet boy and service dog, Aegis was still alive. If you haven't read "How to Dig a Hole"...well, it's my best writing from that period. I still have a hard time going back and reading it myself. Damn, he sure did love Tractor Man.

So, Tractor Man came today to plough the garden. He's coming back tomorrow to do the discing. So, I'll be planting on Friday.

Am still cleaning. Did the woodstove today. It's all shiny and clean and pretty. Took all the antique dolls down and cleaned the outfits. Man, I have a lot of stuff. Dust collecting stuff.

3 Comments:

  1. Jbeeky said...
    I hope we get pictures of your clean dolls and woodstove. BTW, I would love the patterns and wrap. Can I put some money in your Paypal? Thanks, it is really nice of you. Have you ever thought of creating an Amazon wish list? It would be interesting to see what you like. Happy cleaning!
    Peggy said...
    you can clean here when finish.
    seejanemom said...
    "She thinks my tractor's S-EEEXY...it really turns her OOOoon...."

    Somethin' about a farmer's tan...YUM-O.

Post a Comment