Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Sunday ~ Ducks Mahal


I was out picking elderberries today and came across our neighborhood duck who has taken up at the cow pond where the best elderberries grow. Every year a different waterfowl takes up residence here. Last year it was Canadian geese. This year...it's a duck.

But I thought I'd send you over to my friend, Ron's blog, Ducks Mahal. Ron is a sushi eating Mississippian with a soft spot for waterfowl. He's a wonderful writer with a penchant for irreverence. He writes about living in rural Mississippi, corporate culture and just about anything that pops into his head. Sometimes sweet...sometimes biting.

I really enjoy his blog and you might too.

Hope you are having a very happy Sunday.

2 Comments:

  1. Erica said...
    I thought the post he wrote about some dorkchop (not my word, borrowing it for this post) shooting geese with a rifle was hysterical.
    Audubon Ron said...
    I was wondering why I was getting all this attention. How sweet, thank you too much and happy duck Sunday to you also Rosie. Incidentally, I'm submitting to your more sweet and gentle style. You are rounding off a few of my rough edges, let's say.

Post a Comment