Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh...and another thing....

Since I gave you such a crappy unsatisfying rant today...

If you want to relive the horror that was my kidding season...just kidding...it was a joyous occasion....really it was.

My latest recruit to The Cabal of Goats(and Sheep, too!), Hidden Haven Homestead, is experiencing a blessed event any moment now. Do check on Peggy's blog for updates of her doe, Diva's kidding. I've seen the pictures...looks like multiples to me!

She's also taking suggestions for names for the little buggers!


3 Comments:

  1. Peggy said...
    Diva is alot calmer than I am! Everyone laughs at my carrying the baby monitor around but I don't want to miss the kidding.
    Anonymous said...
    Rosie, do you think your health is really that bad? If so, that's sad.
    Anne Johnson said...
    More Celtic deities here: Dana and Bile (pronounced Beel-AY). Wouldn't it be a hoot to have a billy goat named Beel-AY?

Post a Comment