Sunday, April 22, 2007

Triplets ~ Happy Sunday


Blanche, Vi-vi and Rose

I hope you are having a great Sunday.

I attended the snakehandling church service last night and again today. Today we went out to the river after the service and watched a river baptism. I'm still digesting everything I saw, heard and experienced. It was quite wonderful and I'm going to be going back. I just observed the snakehandling for the first time last night. I will get pictures of this on another trip. I quite love these people. There is something very gentle and blissful about them.

Friend Scott was with me and sang in that amazing voice of his. He says the tambourines throw him off, but not that I could hear. They invited me to sing, but I am sorely tone deaf and declined.

I'll be writing my first piece about them this week, but I need to think more about this first experience.

1 Comment:

  1. Pissed OFF Housewife said...
    Ummm... that's called teasing.

    I want to read about the snake handlers NOW!

Post a Comment