Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I've been tagged by Karen.


What are five things that give you physical pleasure?

1. A massage...human physical touch being at a premium for hermit goat farmers.
2. Cake. Loves me some cake. Not bakery or box...scratch.
3. A British brewed oatmeal porter...not too cold.
4. A painless day.
5. A warm wind blowing through my hair before a thunderstorm.

What are five things that make you immediately angry?

1. Hypocrisy
2. Animal cruelty and neglect
3. A flogging rooster...I detest a flogging rooster, I do. I really do.
4. Medical and veterinary quackery
5. Lack of civility

What are five things that make you automatically happy?

1. The moment a goat kid draws breath and looks at you with adoring eyes.
2. The fellowship of dogs
3. Hooking a really big trout on my line and playing him out...then releasing him to catch again someday.
4. Hearing a great story that I can retell.
5. Old people...oh...and cheerleader movies.

What are five things that make you automatically sad?

1. A grieving or emotionally hurt person.
2. The loss of my beloved Aegis.
3. The distance between my best friends, my family and me.
4. Really sad movies about lost love.
5. Being out of coffee

I'm tagging Betsy, Erin, Anne(or the bored god of her choosing), Manerva and jbeeky.


3 Comments:

  1. BBC said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    bluemountainmama said...
    that reminds me...i have a gift certificate for a massage that my friends gave me for my birthday that i need to use! heavenly!!!!!
    seejanemom said...
    You hate a flogging rooster....do ya?

    Me THEWES.

Post a Comment