Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Today was Fat Buddy's dental procedure. I was in town all day long and spent most of it in the library going over the microfilms from the big flood.

Anyway, he's okay. He's still sort of stupid from the anaesthesia and I think his throat is sore from the esophageal EKG monitors they put in him. The vet removed four molars. I have them in a little pill jar...wanna see?

I made him a bowl of ramen noodles in home made chicken broth. He turned his nose up at it until I added the oriental seasoning mix to it.

The vet says he should be an entirely new dog in about three days...which I take to mean he'll be back to his fighting form as a sneak thief extraordinaire.

6 Comments:

  1. Mary said...
    Rosie,

    I'm glad that the procedure went smoothly and that Buddy ate a little. He probably feels really dopey after being put under. I hope that he recuperates quickly, as the Vet said.

    Take care, Rosie. I always enjoy my visits here.

    Blessings,
    Mary
    Jbeeky said...
    Four molars. Put some whisky in that chicken broth, please.
    Anonymous said...
    Yay! Fat Buddy is on the road to recovery :)... I like those noodles with that seasoning packet, makes all the difference eh.

    I am very glad he's on the road to being his normal self and the antics will again ensue...


    Hi Rosie
    Unknown said...
    I agree with him noodles with seasoning is not worth the effort. Sounds like you have a dog gourmet around your house. Have fun with your Buddy.
    Anonymous said...
    Hope you and Fat Buddy are doing well. Ramen noodles- my gosh I lived on them for so many years...brings back memories! Glad to hear your babies are back- safe and sound- keep your chin chicka! It'll get better...
    KMTBERRY said...
    What, no PHOTO?!?! SHow us the Molars!

Post a Comment