Sunday, September 02, 2007

I want to thank Jill and company over at Feministe for inviting me to write for them this week. It's been a wonderful experience for me and I hope I didn't waste too much of their time. I hope all of you enjoyed the three new fiction pieces this produced. I certainly enjoyed writing them!

We will now resume our previously scheduled programing of happy goat pictures, Friend Scott adventures, serpent handlers, and me bitching about rural phone services. I'll need to recharge a bit before doing another story....unless something particularly Appalachian gonzo happens. And that is always a distinct possibility.

Thanks again, Feministe!

Oh yeah....and Happy Sunday!


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That is such a great photo I set it as my desktop background.
    samuel said...
    Thank YOU for the stories!
    bluemountainmama said...
    wow.... awesome photo! i will be coming back soon to read your stories.... they look very interesting. i've just had nary a down moment as of late! :)

Post a Comment