Saturday, April 05, 2008

Doctor, my eyes...

Day before yesterday, I awaken and one of my eyes isn't working properly. It still isn't. Anyway, I had an MRI about this issue and they didn't say anything on the last Dr. visit so I'm assuming it is just some sort of anomaly. But it is very inconvenient at the present time since I'm in edit and polish mode. I can't seem to focus on the screen. I'm trying to work as much on the laptop, which doesn't seem to strain my eyes too much.

Congrats out to Val, whose story, Liturgy for the Abandoned, won 2nd place in Tattoo Highway's "Stories worth 500 Words" contest.

Things have been greening up nicely and I've wanted to go out and take some photos but the rains just don't seem to be stopping. Not that I'm complaining--I just hope we don't have a week of 20 degree temps in April or May this spring. My neighbor's tree is full of pear blossoms and I'm dreaming of making my pear chips again this year.

Anyway, I was going to run around and visit blogs today but it looks like I need to save my eyes for other stuff. Just know I'm thinking of you.

6 Comments:

  1. Joan of Argghh! said...
    Darlin' have ya looked into the mirror to see if everything's straight? Smiled at yourself?

    Sorry, I'm just worried about sudden vision changes. Ain't a good thing.

    :]
    Hayden said...
    hope you're doing ok by morning...
    threecollie said...
    Hope this straightens out soon...take care of yourself! Will be thinking of you.
    Rosie said...
    Thanks, Joan...yes, I've been on the lookout for that and that doesn't seem to be the case. I've looked some stuff up and it does appear to be connected to my clotting disorder--at least that would be my guess. I'll make an appointment tomorrow to see the eye guy. There doesn't appear to be much they can do for it that I'm not already doing.
    Anonymous said...
    Hi Rosie,
    So sorry to hear you're having vision problems. Take extra good care of yourself and go see the eye doctor as soon as you can. I hope all will be well.

    Hugs and prayers
    Leeuna
    Unknown said...
    Well that isn't a good thing to wake up and things not working right. Hope they can figure out what the problem is.

Post a Comment