Monday, January 28, 2008


My ex-goat Didi, dropped two buck kids in the wee hours of the morning at Hidden Haven Homestead. I must say that I'm disappointed that Leonard's doe-fu was overcome. He did such a good job last year, showering us with doe kids. But they are handsome little lads.

Peggy says the delivery was very difficult. It happened in the wee hours of the morning and Peggy and William had to valiantly go in and turn the kids. Didi is okay, but it was rough on her and the two boys. Everyone is resting up right now.

Go over to Peggy's and check out the new babies. I'm a little partial to the one that looks like he's got a mop on his head and a smudge of flour on his nose. Her dreadful delivery story is pretty hair raising. Much worse than mine from last season.

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Peggy was so fortunate that Sammi didn't decide to deliver at the same time. Beautiful Babes, they are!
    Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...
    The little goats make me miss Bernadette (Unfaithful wife of Agamemnon) my guard goat,which I had for years. She loved to lie on my front verandah.

Post a Comment